Shore Excursion Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Commercial team in the role of Shore Excursion Assistant. You will advertise and sell shore excursions to maximize on board revenue, assisting with the preparation of accurate and relevant supporting materials.
Your duties will also involve regularly escorting guests on excursions to improve product knowledge and check standard of service provided while interacting with the guests to promote future tours. You will resolve passenger issues or complaints in a professional, customer focused and timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Cruise brands. Life on board involves working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for the time that you are on board. Your ten hours will be split between morning, afternoon and evening activities.
To be considered a suitable applicant for this role you will:
- Have experience working to challenging targets in a services environment
- Have extensive knowledge of the travel industry
- Work well under pressure and possess excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Continually strive to improve passenger satisfaction scores and effectively resolve issues or complaints
- Good command of written and spoken English, the ability to speak foreign languages, particularly German, would be ideal