As a Bar Waiter you will serve passengers and/or crew members and provide a professional bar service at all times. You will be enhancing both the passenger and crew experience, whilst fully adhering to company service standards. You will:
- Serve drinks to passengers/crew complying fully with the Responsible Service of Alcohol policies and procedures, including informing the Bartender/Bar Services Manager when a passenger has consumed excessive alcohol.
- Actively generate bar cash profit by promoting set campaigns, increasing cash profit generating opportunities and working to exceed targets.
- Assist with controlling bar budget costs by ensuring that all products, equipment and cleaning materials are used in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- You will also be expected to follow all working and cleaning routines and rotas and ensure the appearance and condition of all items including glasses, equipment and bottles meet the required standards.
- You will be expected to keep the outlet neat and tidy at all times, and set up and clear down the area prior to and after service periods.
- You will be required to use and maintain all bar equipment correctly, reporting any repairs required promptly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Cruise brands. Life on board involves working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for the time that you are on board. Your ten hours will be split between morning, afternoon and evening activities.
To be considered a suitable applicant for this role you will possess:
- WSET Level 1 in Wines and Spirits / recognised bar qualification or equivalent preferred or relevant industry experience
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety or equivalent
- Experience of working within a 4 / 5 star high volume bar establishment with international clientele preferred
- Previous bar experience highly desirable
- Previous experience of serving customers within a bar environment desirable
- Good command of written and spoken English
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it