Assistant Manager Production - Automation
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Production team in the role of Assistant Manager Production, specialising in the operation of our stage automation. Working on our impressive production shows, you will be responsible for operating our fully automated stages featuring computer controlled multi level pits, traps and stage lifts, revolves and serapid tracks. You will also have exposure to full height fly towers featuring up to 25 programmable electronic hoist fly bars, pyrotechnics, performer flying systems and speciality aerial apparatus and rigging.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Cruise brands. Life on board involves working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for the time that you are on board. Your 10 hours will be split between morning, afternoon and evening shows.
To be considered a suitable applicant for this role, you will need:
- A genuine enthusiasm and passion for working within a production environment
- The ability to operate relevant production equipment and systems, including but not limited to Stage Technologies or Mechatronics computer control systems with Chameleon, Visual Creator and Virtual Stage software packages
- Good knowledge of H&S requirements within stage production
- An understanding of different types of entertainment and how they can be technically supported
- To remain calm under pressure, taking a logical approach to problem solving
- High levels of stamina and resilience due to working hours and production demands
- Experience working within large venues, ideally in a live theatre environment