Entry Level Art Sales Consultant-Luxury Cruise Ships
A leading company is looking for a highly motivated and charismatic Art Sales Consultant to sell artwork via gallery exhibitions, seminars, and auctions onboard a Major Luxury Cruise Ships.
No experience is required – this is an Entry Level opportunity! The company provides training on all aspects of the business, including Sales, Marketing, Event Planning, and the Art World.
As an Art Consultant, you will receive comprehensive training at the gallery in Miami Lakes, FL, followed by ongoing apprenticeship and on-the-job mentoring with your team aboard the ship. Your potential for advancement is high with promotions to Gallery Director and Auctioneer. You will enjoy a 6–Figure Income while traveling the world and experiencing international life on a luxury cruise line.
Benefits of the Sales Associate role include:
• Guaranteed Base Pay
• Aggressive Commission Structure
• Potential to make a 6–Figure Income
• Paid Travel and Shipboard Accommodations – including Meals and Cabin
• 4–6 week vacation following each 6–Month work period
As an Art Sales Consultant, you will live and work aboard a luxury cruise ship as you hone your selling skills, develop first-class presentation and public speaking skills, learn to build relationships with international clientele, and cultivate extensive knowledge.
Other responsibilities of the Sales Associate role will include:
• Assisting with auction preparations, including artwork curation and room setup
• Devising and executing marketing strategies
• Developing and maintaining a promotional mindset
• Setting up displays in high-traffic areas to market our onboard gallery
• Engaging in consultative conversations with guests and generating interest
• Educating guests about artwork, determining level of interest and developing leads
• Creating invoices for our clients via computer
• Making payment and shipping arrangements
• Working the front desk at our gallery or displays
As a Sales Consultant, you must be highly motivated, personable, and eager to learn and grow professionally. Qualified candidates enjoy traveling, experiencing other cultures, and taking on increased levels of responsibility. You must be able to interact effectively and develop a rapport with a diverse variety of people.
Other requirements of the Art Sales Associate role will include:
• Strong public speaking and communication skills
• Ability to work 4-6 months consecutively on a luxury cruise ship
• Flexibility and adaptability in a constantly changing work environment
• Marketing, sales, public relations, or related experience, a plus
• Art history background, a plus
• Ability to establish trust and credibility with guests
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and exciting environment
Join a Fun and Exhilarating ride! Apply today!