Chef de Partie (m/f) for international 5 star+ Cruise Line
Experienced Chef de Partie (m/f) for international 5*+ Cruise Line
- ensure that each DCDP and Commis understands his/her portion of the menu, including the recipes and presentation, which are required
- active participation on food preparation and presentation
- maintain USPH/UKPH standard, which includes follow up of proper food handling, storage, cleaning and personal hygiene procedures
- maintains timely preparation, final cooking and garnishing of menu items, including buffet preparation
- formal degree in food management from a recognised International culinary institution
- knowledge of basic food preparation, presentation and preservation
- to be knowledgeable of the USPH and other international Public Health rules and regulations
- proof of continuing education translated in certificates or letter of participation in specialised courses
- basic command of English language
- ability to train and motivate subordinates
- ability to organise and complete work in accordance to deadlines
For further information please apply online or per e-mail with your detailed CV with photo and certificates/written references of your previous employers.
Please note that we can only answer and consider complete applications (= detailed complete CV with photo, certificates), also fulfilling the minimum requirements above.