Casino Supervisor (Spanish Speaking)
Our cruise line requires Casino Supervisors to join our team! Assists the Casino Manager is overseeing and supervising all aspects of the Casino Operation.
In addition to other requirements, potential candidates should have successful experience as a Pit Boss or above in a resort, hotel or cruise ship.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• To provides host services to anyone entering the Casino and ensures that casino games are available to players in a professional gaming atmosphere.
• Ensures that gaming on both tables and slot machines proceeds in a smooth, orderly way according to rules of the game and casino policies and that all Casino accounting procedures are adhered to.
• This position shall handle guests’ complaints and advise the Casino Manager of any issues or incidents that might occur.
• Develops Croupiers and gaming techniques at various casino tables including Blackjack, American Roulette & Poker.
• The Casino Supervisor is expected to develop his/her staff through training and dissemination of techniques and experience.
• Minimum of four years Casino experience in Blackjack, Poker, American Roulette, Cash desk & Slot Machines.
• Qualified to perform the functions of Cashier, Slot Technician & Croupier.
• Managerial experience required (Pit Boss or above).
• Broad knowledge of all aspects of Casino operations including, but not limited to, table games, slot machines & cash desk.
• Qualified or be able to qualify for a gaming license.
• Ability to speak, read and write Spanish.