Our Concierge is responsible for providing a variety of personalized services and information to entitled guests inquiring at the Concierge Lounge. The Concierge actively listens and extends assistance in order to resolve all guest issues and concerns.
- A strong guest satisfaction disposition is mandatory, a people person with a great sense of humor.
- Concierge must possess outstanding hospitality, focused customer service, strong communication and organizational skills and effective decision-making abilities.
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance and demeanor at all times is essential.
- Participating in all safety training sessions and drills.
- Remember, working with our cruise line is more than a job, it's a career!
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a Concierge role in a large luxury resort.
- Proven customer service skills building and strengthening relationships with guest and Sr. Management
- Previous experience as part of a team of Front Desk professionals delivering problem resolution to Suite guest
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training