An instrumental part of our operation, this team is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of passenger cabins, reporting any equipment malfunction and providing great customer service to our guests. Some essential tasks of this team include: cleaning carpets, upholstery, floors, walls, ceilings, draperies, windows, and room accessories, sweeping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
Participating in all safety training sessions and drills
This is an entry level position within the Housekeeping Department.
Flights to and from the ship, shared cabin and full board provided by the company.
Competitive for the industry salary and real opportunities for promotion to higher ranking position with the cruise line.
Travel the world and get paid for it! Apply NOW!
- Previous experience in a similar role, knowledge of cleaning techniques and chemical handling, and good communication skills are required.
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Ability to work in a team withing multinational environment
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to obtain C1/D or other applicable visas
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with challenges/issues
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.