Sushi and Asian cuisine Cooks are required to join the team of a leading cruise line with large ships and worldwide itineraries. Excellent opportunities for career growth, competitive salary, full board and flight tickets provided by the company.
As part of the culinary team you will be responsible for preparing and cooking high quality Asian foods, including sushi, while observing the highest sanitation standards.
All Sushi Cooks participate in all crew safety training sessions and drills.
- To be successful as part of this team, previous experience in a buffet setting with Asian offerings, a Japanese restaurant, or an Asian restaurant is required
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Ability to work in a team withing multinational environment
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to obtain C1/D or other applicable visas
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with challenges/issues
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.