A leading cruise company with large ships and worldwide itineraries is looking for Butchers. Competitive salary plus full board and flight tickets. Great opportunities for professional development.
This team ensures the smooth and efficient operation and control of the butcher shop. Responsibilities include handling, cutting and preparing all items such as: meat (beef, lamb, pork, etc.), poultry, seafood, and fish. The team also has to adhere to USPH standards and ensure their daily work produce minimum waste.
The Butchers participate in all crew safety training sessions and drills.
Travel the world and get paid for it! Apply for a new career today!
- To join this key part of our culinary operation, previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Ability to work in a team withing multinational environment
- Good command of the English language
* Completion of basic education equivalency required.
* Minimum of two years experience as a Utility Butcher.
* Ability to handle knife safely.
* Knowledge of storage procedures.
* Knowledge of thawing procedures.
* Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques.
* All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
* Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.