Room Service Attendant
Our Room Service Attendants provide food and beverage service to guests in their staterooms, various cafes, restaurants and other food and beverage venues.
Responsibilities and essential duties include interacting with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or being in the presence of guest contact and crew areas. The Room Service attendants follow the company standards when greeting guests, observe guest security and privacy procedures, and ensure efficient and seamless delivery of all meals to guests in their staterooms.
- This is an entry-level position
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Ability to work in a team withing multinational environment
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to obtain C1/D or other applicable visas
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with challenges/issues
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.