The Casino Host’s major function is to own all aspects of strategic relationships with Casino VIP’s, and to drive additional incremental gaming revenue from these relationships. As a member of the casino marketing and operations team, you will be the first line of contact with High Value guests and act as an ambassador for the casino. Casino Hosts will Identify high value players, enroll players into Club, builds relationships with new and current players, and encourage players on their current sailing to sail again with the cruise line. The ideal candidate for this position will possess inherent customer service skills, a passion for customer care, and a commitment to proactive service and recovery as necessary to engage and WOW our casino guests.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Develop relationships with high value casino guests
• Identify and enroll new players into Club Royale database
• Establish accurate reporting for player tracking database
•Ability to run corporate casino promotions and ad hoc casino tournaments
• Act as a liaison, with various marketing segments leaders and group leaders that are onboard along with casino management and shoreside to ensure alliances are maintained
• Provide concierge class type services to accommodate VIP guest requests such as; dinner, spa, and shore excursions.
• 1 - 2 years Casino Experience
• Previous experience in organizing promotions and events
• Event planning experience helpful
• Ability to conduct or facilitate presentations to large groups of guests
• Ability to sell, up-sell and cross-sell products and services.
• Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
• Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with challenges/issues
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.