ACTIVITIES STAFF MANAGER - Luxury Cruise Line
Company: Luxury Mega Yacht / Small Ships company, small cruises with exotic ports of call 5-Star Service
- Organizing, coordinating and expediting onboard and shore side activities in the compilation of a balanced voyage program within the itinerary and the ground operation planning.
- Provide guests consultations regarding future voyage itineraries scheduled, with a view to the promotion of onboard sales.
- Hosting of tables at dinner/cocktail party/receptions Incorporation of innovative Crew Shore side casual program. - Compilation and co-ordination of guest embarkation and disembarkation procedures and services.
- Organize and coordinate all onboard and shoreside activities and entertainment.
- Sell shore excursions and secure quality of the land adventures offered by the company.
Position salary: Competitive Salary + commissions. Including accommodation, meals.
Duration of the contract: 4-6 month contract with two months off rotation + renew
Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Excellent opportunities for professional development.
* 2 to 3 years’ experience in equivalent o similar position, in which 1 year experience in managerial role from small luxury cruise ship.
* Excellent Customer Service Skills and Multi-tasking skills.
* Proven leadership quality.
* Fluent English mandatory other languages will be a plus.