SECOND COOK PASTRY
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 10 ships and member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines, an association of the world's most important cruise companies.
- Complete their tasks in your section (pastry, bakery.) buffet-preparation, any other duties that your Chef de Partie sees fit
- Organization of internal goods request, economic and commercial food handling
- Supervises his/her station in accordance with the entire galley operations.
- Improves his/her station in areas where necessary
- Own quality control
- Work in accordance with all relevant safety and environmental as well as hygiene standards in compliance with HACCP regulations
Position salary: Competitive Salary 2500 € aprox. Net monthly.
6 month contract with two months off rotation. + renew.
Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Accommodation, meals are included Excellent opportunities for professional development
Enthusiastic environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Excellent opportunities of professional development.
- Diploma from a recognised apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar environment, either in a 4-5* hotel with large - banqueting facilities or Fine dining Restaurant
- Culinary diploma and specialist patisserie qualifications
- Fluent English mandatory.
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example:
(depending on the company ):
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate - See more at: http://www.barcelonacrew.com/positions/view/74#sthash.7c9mzWji.dpuf