CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRY - Multinational Cruise Line
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 10 ships and member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines, an association of the world's most important cruise companies.
- To ensure guests satisfaction, preparation of high quality desserts and pastry products, consistently and effectively.
- To manage your section and make sure that the 2nd Chefs understand and complete their tasks in your section.
- Any other duties that your Head Chef sees fit. Maintaining highest level of sanitation and personal hygiene according to USPH rules and Regulations.
- Accomplishing the accountabilities in the department according to Company standards and assuring efficient food service.
Position salary: Competitive Salary 2800 € aprox. Net monthly.
6 month contract with two months off rotation. + renew.
Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Accommodation, meals are included Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Diploma from a recognised apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years in a similar environment, either in a 4-5* hotel with large volume banqueting facilities or Fine dining Restaurant
- Culinary diploma and specialist patisserie qualifications
- Fluent English mandatory.
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example:
(depending on the company ):
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate - See more at: http://www.barcelonacrew.com/positions/view/73#sthash.lBBVrDiL.dpuf