DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
Company: Cruise Ship Company ultra luxury 5* which and operate in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Dubai, the F ar East and the Indian Ocean.
- Performs basic cooking functions within all galleys on board which involves buffet preparation and plate presentation in banquet and a la carte style.
- Maintains the line’s high culinary standard.
- Position supervised: Commis de Cuisine (Commis).
Position salary: Competitive Salary. Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded.
Four month contract, renewable including accommodation, meals, medical insurance. Excellent opportunities for professional development.
- Certificate from established Hotel School from a recognised culinary institution.
- 2 years experience in equal position on a ship or significant experience within Hotel Industry (5* service).
- International and gastronomic cuisine knowledge, A la carte Restaurant exposure preferred.
- USPH exposure and certificate.
- Communicational and organizational skills, team player, problem solving and listening skills,International exposure preferred.
- Fluent English mandatory.