Utility - Dishwasher
Company: Award - winning river cruise with a fleet of 15 vessels. With innovative ship designs, spacious and stylish staterooms, premium amenities, exceptional cuisine and impeccable service
- Responsible for the daily dishwashing of all galley equipment, china, glassware and cutlery.
- Responsible for impeccable cleanness and tidiness in the dish wash area.
- Coresponsible for achieving and maintaining the RC standard in hygiene (HACCP)
- Assisting the Executive Chef with the ordering of detergents and cleaning equipment.
- If necessary helping out in departments according to superior’s instructions.
Duration of the contract: 6-8 months contract renewable
- Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded.
- Excellent opportunities of professional development
- Entry level position
- Previous Hotel / Restaurant experience within Kitchen Department would an advantage
- Good Organisation skills,
- International exposure preferred
- Fluent in English
- HACCP guidelines