MAITRE D' - Multinational Cruise Line
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 12 ships with International itineraries and member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines.
- Directly responding to the Executive Maître d’Hotel, responsibilities include the organization of specific dining outlets onboard one of our Cruise Ships.
- Controlling of all quality and quantity standards in all service outlets.
- Handle passenger complaints regarding food or beverages to Executive Maître d’Hotel beverage service, realizing of passenger requests regarding diet or other specials be present during all meal times
- Supervision of subordinated employees, drawing up schedules for the service crew and show flexibility with crew schedules regarding weather conditions or rush hours, supervision and controlling of service crew members, train new members of staff
- Control personal appearance of service crew members Safety inventories of service supplies when required
- Comply with the waste management regulations for environmental protection
- Keep internal rules and regulations
- Certification of a Hotel/Tourism/Restaurant Management School
- 2/3 years work experience in equivalent position in fine dining food outlets of an international company. Banqueting exposure, 4/5* Service.
- Computer Skills.
- Good Organisation skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving, team player, international exposure prefered.
- Fluent English & German mandatory.
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example:
(depending on the company ):
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate