Restaurant Steward Stewardess-Multinational Cruise Line
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 12 ships member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines, an association of the world's most important cruise companies.
- Responsible for all food and service related issues in his/her assigned station of responsibility and guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for cleanliness and the upkeep of his/her own MISC En Place.
- Perform various duties to include embarkation duties, afternoon teas, and Captains cocktail parties buffet breakfast/lunch service duties.
Position salary: Competitive Salary. Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. professional development.
Duration of the contract: 6 months + 2 months of rotation
- Certification of a Hotel/Tourism/Restaurant Management School
- 2/3 years work experience in equivalent position in fine dining food outlets of an international company. Banqueting exposure, 4/5* Service.
- Computer Skills.
- Good Organisation skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving, team player, international exposure prefered.
- Fluent English & good level of German mandatory.
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example:
(depending on the company ):
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate