Bar Waiters - Major Cruise Line
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 12 ships one of the world's most important cruise companies.
- Responsible for promoting and maximizing beverage sales in the workstation that is assigned.
- Follows and ensures that the company beverage standards of service are being adhered.
- Provides prompt, attentive and courteous service to every guest in the assigned station.
- Recommends and suggests beverages when guests ask for assistance in selecting them.
- Ensures that all drinks are served with the proper garnishes and in the correct glassware and the use of jigger.
- Make sure that all cocktails and drinks are mixed according to the recipes and that we keep up the company standards.
Position salary: Competitive Salary. Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. professional development.
Duration of the contract: 6 months + 2 months of rotation
• Diploma from a recognized Hostelry School or apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
• At least two years of full time working experience on a 4* star (or similar grade) hotel/restaurant, in the addition of catering college, catering to an international clientele.
• Bar experience and cocktail knowledge.
• Good level of English & German mandatory.
• BST certificate needed prior to embarkation
- Fluent English & good level of German mandatory.
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example:
(depending on the company ):
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate