Chef De Partie (European Nationality)
Reports to: Executive Chef
Salary: 1300 Euros + 400-600 Euros tips a month + Social and Health Insurance included!
Summary: To support our galley teams onboard of our ships in Europe we are looking for dedicated and reliable Chef de Parties.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for professional Mise en Place preparation and its service
- Preparing and arranging show plates in agreement with Sous Chef
- Relieving Sous Chef during his absence
Do you have sense for adventure and want to travel through Europe? This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that recognizes the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Culinary apprenticeship
- 2 years and up cooking experience preferably as Demi Chef or Chef de Partie in a 4 or 5* establishment
- Good knowledge of HACCP standards and procedures
- Ability to work as a team player
- Good command of English