International Host Hostess
The responsibilities of the International Host/ess are:
1. Supervising the Guest Activities Utility.
2. Translation of daily program, guest information, etc., into French language (or other if requested). Ensuring accuracy of information, including entertainment, social activities, port information, tour information, dining opening hours, etc.
3. Ensuring guests satisfaction by providing guests with entertainment, events and other activities for guest enjoyment in a consistent and effective manner, with special focus on non-English speaking guests.
4. Assists in preparing cruise staff schedule.
5. Ensuring confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
6. To efficiently perform all other duties as requested by shipboard management or shore side management.
7. Prepares the daily TV pages for passengers.
8. Socializing with passengers during cocktail hours.
9. Liaising with the Cruise Director in regards to guests’ comments related to other departments and services.
10. Interaction with guests, showing interest in guests’ conversation, applying discretion at all times and following up if appropriate. Special focus on non-English speaking guests.
11. Acting as Master of Ceremony for social events (Show Host, etc.) if requested by Cruise Director.
12. Organizing private events as per guests’ requests (private cocktails, etc.) liaising with the Cruise Director or Guest Relation Manager if applicable.
- Great Communication skill and Public Relations.
- Ability to get along with the others and have a welcoming personality.
- Fluency in English and French