- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Dust and polish fuiture and equipment.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered fuiture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Hang draperies, and dust window blinds.
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to work within international environment
- Entry level position