Housekeeping Staff-Cruise Ships
Our company is working with an International Cruise / Travel and Tourism Operator looking to recruit a large number of experienced (minimum 2 years) Hospitality professionals to join their organisation.
The Cruise / Tours our clients operate are worldwide but initially we are running recruitment campaigns to provide talented, engaging and hard working crew to deliver the Catering and Hospitality Operations across a range of European destinations.
These include some of the most beautiful and picturesque locations across Europe.
Their Tours / Cruises tend to be on smaller ships than the "traditional" Cruise Operators and they are an expanding and forward-thinking organisation providing unique and memorable experiences for their guests.
We are recruiting for a variety of positions across all areas of Hospitality so if you are interested in having a chat about what my client offers get in touch.
An opportunity to work on fantastic ships within a market leading Travel / Tourism company traveling across Europe. Our client offers International career development opportunities.
Successful candidates will:
• Be able to work away from home for extended periods up to 6 months.
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience in quality focused Hospitality Operations.
• Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
• Be a stickler for the highest quality standards - operationally and back of house - possess real attention to detail and drive this through the rest of the department.
• Present immaculately and possess energy and personality.
• Be able to provide validated references for minimum 2 years employment.