Chef de Partie, Worldwide Cruise Placement
Worldwide Cruise Placement, 3 Month Duration.
With 10 ships in the fleet you could be anywhere from the Caribbean to the Far East. Chefs Jobs UK are looking for Chef de Parties for 3 month placements for a luxury independent Cruise Company. This is an amazing opportunity for you to use and develop your professional skills in fun and adventurous surroundings.
Employment start immediately with excellent potential to progress from one placement to the next. The work can be demanding but the opportunities are endless; this is a great opportunity to work hard play hard!
The kitchen brigade works everyday; shifts cover breakfast/lunch and lunch/dinner and shift patterns change weekly. Some kitchen teams are fairly small, so candidates must be prepared to take a hands on approach and work on all sections of the kitchen. Experience is desirable but not essential and you must be confident in working independently.
What you’ll be doing as a Chef de Partie
- To assist delivering a menu that is suitable for the requirements of the operation while maintaining the standards of service set out by the Head Chef
- To be flexible and approachable in all working conditions to ensure a smooth operation between departments
- To ensure high levels of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen at all times
- To develop positive working relationships within kitchen team
- Running a section of the kitchen and responsible for own mis en plas
These duties are not exhaustive and you may have to help out in other departments where necessary.
Benefits – what’s in it for you?
- 3 month contract, shared accommodation and meals included
- Travel to and from destination
- Excellent pay of over £2000 per month
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for employment which runs on a temporary basis. Our client is offering potential to progress from one placement to the next.
What do you need?
- Experience working within a fast paced/high volume kitchen environment
- An NVQ or equivalent in catering is desirable
- Must have a British/EU passport and National Insurance card
Want to do something different and have fun along the way? Get in touch!