C WONDER OPERATOR
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- cooperating with the organization of activities which promote and enhance the various services on board, in order to ensure a positive revenue comeback.
- being available to address all Guests’ needs, providing them with detailed information about the various on board revenue services. To this purpose being constantly informed of each and every aspect of the cruise product in all services, and in the eventuality of any changes
- socializing and doing public relations with Guests during their time on board: in the terminal during the guests embarkation providing them with information and delivering flyers about the special on board services, on the various occasions when guests gather in the lounges and during the daily and evening meetings and every time in the lounges.
- being able to work in group and contributing to create a positive atmosphere interacting constructively with colleagues.
- communicating efficiently with Supervisors, proposing them new ideas to improve the product based on the daily feedback obtained while dealing with guests.
- supporting the cruise Management in advertising all the On Board Revenue services to guests.
- advertising clearly and effectively to Guests all On Board Revenue services.
- High School Diploma, a degree on Marketing or any related field is a plus.
- Experience in selling and customer service.
- Good communication skills.
- Marketing and sales abilities.
- Good English knowledge and beyond the native language the candidate needs to be intermediate in one additional language (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin).