The Hotel Engineer is a Licensed experienced Engineer who maintains hotel, safety and technical machineries, equipments and systems.
- Reporting to Chief Engineer and to Staff Engineer;
- Maintaining hotel machineries, equipments and systems (grey and black water, conditioning and ventilation, laundry, swimming pool and whirlpool, galleys, SPA Gym);
- Maintaining technical / safety plants machineries, equipments and systems (fire fighting, emergency bilge, safety doors, mooring, cranes for life saving appliance);
- Managing the requisition chain and verifying inventory and quantity in stock;
- Mentoring and developing the education of Engineers and Ratings belonging in his / her team (refrigerating, plumbing, fitting and electrical);
- Supporting the Engine operation team when needed.
- Diploma from an accredited maritime training school or facility;
- Certificate of Competency IMO III/2 or higher (Unlimited Chief Engineer License) plus all required STCW certificates;
- At least 1 contract experience as Hotel Engineer on Cruise Vessels;
- Excellent written, spoken and technical English;
- Computer literacy;
- Being committed to Safety;
- Respecting and applying Company Values being an example for Others.