ANIMATOR CRUISE STAFF
Main duties and responsibilities:
- socializing with Guests during their time on board: during the first embark and final debark of Guests, during excursion disembarkations, the various cocktails during the cruise, the theme parties and on the various occasions and meetings when Guests gather in the lounges during the day or the evening. Paying particular attention to Guests travelling alone, who might have more difficulties fitting into shipboard life.
- being available to address all Guests’ needs, providing them with detailed information about the various on board revenue services. To this purpose being constantly informed of each and every aspect of the cruise product in all services, and in the eventuality of any changes
- publicizing the various entertainment and cruise staff activities, trying to involve Guests in active or passive participation, following their typology and their needs.
- cooperating with the organization of activities which promote and enhance the various services on board, the excursions and the concessionaries, in order to ensure a positive revenue come-back.
- making the most of materials available for the cruise staff (scenery, costumes…etc…). Preparing what is necessary for the various activities well in advance, paying attention to details, using things in a correct and efficient way.
- High School Diploma. A degree in tourism or any related field is a plus.
- Experience in any related field is highly appreciated.
- Good communication skills.
- Good English knowledge and beyond the native language the candidate needs to be intermediate in one additional language (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin).