Main duties and responsibilities:
- Inform, consult, book and sell Biking excursions to the guests.
- Professional implementation of the Biking excursions.
- Contribution in planning process of the routes ( Where to stop, medical assistance and so on).
- Regular technical maintenance of the bicycles.
- If needed the Biking instructor can also be asked to join other departments of the „Shore Operations“ .
- If needed the Biking instructor can also be asked to join other excursion to assist.
- General administrative tasks in the office like excursion reports or facts and figures of excursion selling.
- Responsible to do the inventory and material request.
- Deal out information folders about tours.
- Must guarantee personal knowledge of the local traffic rules, the welfare and the security of the guests relies on him/her during the tours.
- The welfare and the security of the guests relies on him/her during the tours.
- Completed education, ideally as bicycle mechanic or an high school degree in the area of tourism or sport.
- At least 1 year of work experience in tourism or as bike escort.
- Knowledge and proficiency on the maintenance and repairing of bicycle.
- Excellent English knowledge and beyond the native language the candidate needs to be intermediate in one additional language (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin).
Education: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)