1st Pastry Cook (Chocolatier)
Major premium class cruise line is hiring candidates for 1st Pastry Cook (Chocolatier) position.
The 1st Pastry Cook (Chocolatier) will report directly to the Chief Pastry
- Must have a culinary education in Pastry Arts / Food Production from a recognized institution.
- Must have written and oral command of the English language as required by company policy.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the hospitality/cruise ship industry as 1st Pastry or Chief Pastry Cook and a former experience in chocolate products preparation.
- Must have knowledge of current culinary trends and chocolate products.
- Must possess proven leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to manage independent pastry galleys and their brigades and supervise all activities with regard to the delivery of the pastry producs.
- Must conduct himself / herself in a professional manner and be presentable at all times.
- Must have past experience in training subordinates in new techniques and to utilize new products.