1st Pastry Cook (CDP - Pastry)
Our cruise line is hiring candidates for 1st Pastry Cook (CDP - Pastry) positions.
The 1st Pastry Cook will report directly to the Chief Pastry.
- Must have a culinary education in Pastry Arts / Food Production from a recognized institution.
- Must have written and oral command of the English language as required by company policy.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the hospitality/cruise ship industry as 1st Pastry or Chief Pastry Cook.
- Must have knowledge of current culinary trends and international pastry products.
- Must possess proven leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to manage independent pastry galleys and their brigades and supervise all activities with regard to the delivery of the pastry producs.
- Must conduct himself / herself in a professional manner and be presentable at all times.
- Must have past experience in training subordinates in new techniques and to utilize new products.