Rotation: 6 months on / 1.5 months off.
Salary: approximately USD 1,500 per month.
Full room and board, flights paid by the company
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes, directs and implements an entertaining and educational Youth Activities Program for youths ages between 3-17 years.
- Provides safe supervision at all times (requires excellent visual and auditory abilities and verbal communication skills).
- Serves as Master of Ceremonies on stage; introduces activities, stage acts, skits, etc. Conducts large group presentations – Talent Shows, Pool Olympics, etc.
- Participates in shows and events presented by the Cruise Director’s division: Welcome Aboard, Show, Farewell Show, Cocktail Parties, Special Events, etc.
- Attends and participates in special events to socialize, organize and direct guests.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all equipment used in activities. Advises the Youth Program Manager of the need for repairs or replacements.
- Acts as a role model for leadership, moral integrity, friendliness, diplomacy, honesty, fair play, sportsmanship and open-mindedness.
- Assists in guest embarkation and debarkation by guiding guests in the correct direction and alleviating problem/crowded areas.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
- 2 years of experience in similar role doing fun activities with kids and teenagers
- Candidates must be older than 21 years
- Able to speak fluent English