Salary: 1,110 USD + tips
Rotation: 9 months on / 2 months off
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for serving the passengers in ships' dining rooms
- Also obtains linen, silver, glassware, and china to set up the tables of his/her section
- Provides dining room service and assists the guests in the buffet area
- Maintains assigned station, including table pieces, side stands, and chairs in good and cleaned conditions as per company and USPH standards
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Head of Department
- Candidates must be older than 21 years
- Able to speak fluent English
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in 4/5 star hotels/restaurants
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management will be a plus
Only applications from candidates from South America will be accepted.
Work Experience Requirements:
Very good English, presence and experience in large volume fine restaurants / hotels / cruise vessels
- Good knowledge of the English language is required.