Audio Video Operator - Fly (Aerial Rigger)
The Audio Visual Operator - Fly is responsible for the inspection and safe operation of the performer flying elements on board. The AVTF position is an extension of the AV team and is expected to assist with daily ship operations of the entertainment team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) :
• Operates performer flying elements during prescribed production shows and for all rehearsals, show technical rehearsals, and strength training.
• Responsible for inspections of the performer flying elements prior to the use in rehearsal and/or performance.
• Ensures all flying equipment is in safe and operational condition before equipment is used.
• Collaborates with the flying acts to learn the routine in order to accomplish a successful and safe performance.
• Is responsible to monitor all performers as they use the flying elements to ensure all are being used safely and properly.
Minimum Requirements :
• Minimum of one year of experience in an audio-visual function in the entertainment industry.
• Coursework in theater technical management at an accredited college or university or the international equivalent, or equivalent technical experience, preferred
• Ability to operate, troubleshoot and maintain basic audio visual equipment.
• Ability to operate and inspect performer flying equipment.
• Microsoft Office software skills required.