We are currently searching for Head Bartenders to join our team. Potential candidates must have at five years of experience beverage-related experience in a high-volume four or five star hotel, resort or cruise line.
Reports to: Assistant Bar Manager
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directs, coaches, supports and supervises the performance of bartenders, bar servers and bar utilities, as well as overseeing the bars and lounges assigned by the bar managers.
- Uses a hands-on approach working directly with the bar staff during busy hours, as well as providing coverage during meal hours using complete knowledge of bartending and wine service techniques and fundamentals.
- Conducts on-the-job training to develop and motivate individuals to reach their highest potential.
- Identifies expense reductions, analyzes operational issues and attends training, meetings and work-related activities.
- Responsible to perform in accordance with Celebrity Cruises' Pillars of Safety, Service and Style
- Minimum of five years beverage-related experience
- Ability to analyze reports and documents related to the position
- Ability to speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly
- Must be physically able to participate in life saving drills, safety activities and training