As Cruise Director, you will be directing all the entertainment and associated activities throughout the vessel, while leading a world-class, multicultural team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Active ambassador of the brand's Modern Luxury concept and Company's standards.
• Effectively manages all Entertainment presentations, activities, quality in venues, and all special events conducted onboard the vessel requiring the Entertainment staff.
• Serves as the Master of Ceremonies for shows and events.
• Responsible for ensuring that all Entertainment and Cruise Programs assets and venues are regularly maintained and in optimal condition.
• Achieves the highest levels of guest satisfaction under all circumstances, through effective responsiveness, follow through and the team’s ability to resolve issues.
• Ensures STAR, Safety, Environmental and other Company policies and standards are consistently maintained.
• Works from an entrepreneurial perspective to develop and implement new ideas for revenue and to improve operational efficiencies in Entertainment and Cruise Programs.
• Three to five years of experience in an upscale hotel, resort, cruise ship, professional entertainment or recreational industry (shipboard experience preferred).
• Knowledge of the principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination and execution. This includes strategic planning, resource allocation, work force planning and management, leadership techniques and production methods.
• Knowledge of the principles and processes for providing personalized services including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and guest satisfaction evaluation techniques.
• Master of Ceremony or professional entertainment experience and skills required.
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field from an accredited College or university or the international equivalent (Preferred), or “on the job” progressive experience equivalent.
Join our team as Cruise Director Once you click to apply below, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 90 days.