Scholarships "Cruise Deck Cadet"
We accompany you during your last semester with our cruise line study support on your way to a career as a ship deck officer aboard our fleet.
- The student support, we support you in your professional and personal development as well as a performance-oriented scholarship of up to 500 € per month
- You go with us on board: 6 months as an intern on board the cruise line fleet and two weeks seamanship training on the sail training ship "Grand Duchess Elisabeth"
- Their management skills and cruise-specific knowledge is selectively promoted in our study program at our Academy in Rostock, including bridge and engine simulation training and management development programs
- An individual care and support round out the program
- You are in the higher semester marine engineering, electrical engineering, communications engineering or nautical science with very good academic results and complete your studies by the end of 2015 from
- They have first practice experience and ideally have a technical or nautical training completed
- Modern shipping and cruise ships with innovative marine technology suit your area of interest
- Your English skills are very good and experienced with MS Office, you are safe
- A winning personality, a quick mind, entrepreneurship and responsibility complete your profile