Junior Sous Chef
Luxury cruise line is currently has a current vacancy for a Junior Sous Chef to manage food preparation in crew/officer galley.
Further information available upon interview
- Thorough knowledge of cruise ship catering operation and food preparation for various nationalities.
- Thorough knowledge of food preparation, presentation and preservation procedures.
- Knowledge of USPH and other international Public Health rules and regulations
- Effective planning, problem-solving and implementation skills.
- Strong command of the English language including writing skills.
- Ability to create and maintain food promotions and other activities to support crew/officer wellness.
- Ability to train and motivate a team.
- Ability to innovate and foster creativity.
- Ability to manage work schedules according to business levels.
- Ability to organize and complete work to meet deadlines.
- PC knowledge of: MXP and Windows.
- Rotation 4 months on / 2 months off