Retail Sales Manager and Asst. Manager
LOVE RETAIL? LOVE TO TRAVEL? GET PAID WHILE SAILING THE WORLD!
Exceed sales targets?
Enjoy leading a sales team?
Deliver exceptional customer service?
Possess strong training and management skills?
Want to see exciting destinations all over the world?
If you would like to be part of a team that takes retailing to the next level, then this opportunity is for you!
As a Retail Sales Manager with our client, you will:
- Work with the world's largest and leading onboard retailer
- Create and execute plans to drive sales and close deals
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience while maximizing revenue opportunities
- Motivate/coach a sales team of 10-30 people in an unique and diverse environment
- Promote high quality retailing standards
- Report data to corporate office as required
- Organize and maintain stunning merchandising displays
- Coach and train staff on company standards (product knowledge, selling techniques, loss prevention and customer service)
Our client is also recruiting Retail Sales Assistant Managers!
Salary & benefits will be discussed upon interview
- Ability to live and work on ships for 6 months continuously
- 3-5 years managing a retail venue with average sales of $80K+ per week
- 3+ years leading a sales team with a minimum of 8 employees
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong, fluent verbal and written English communication skills