Youth Counselor-Portuguese Speaking
The recruiter is accepting applications for the role of Youth Counselor (Portuguese speaking) on behalf of well-known family cruise line.
This role interacts with and supervises children (ages 3-17 yrs) participating in Youth Activities programmes. Duties include setting up activities, clean up & sanitisation, check-in/check-out services, preparing food trays for children during meal or snack times and most importantly helping to provide a safe, clean and entertaining environment where children can really have fun!
Remuneration and conditions will be discussed upon interview.
- At least 2 years recent work experience working with a high volume of children in a recreational, after school care and/or camp setting
- A passion for engaging children in entertaining programs and activities
- Strong English oral and written communication and fluent Portuguese
- Computer literacy
- Ability to be proactive and spontaneously entertain high volumes of children with high energy in the absence of planned activities
- Commitment to high guest satisfaction
N.B. This position requires extensive background checks. Candidates must be able to provide a minimum of 3 professional & 3 personal references - this will be discussed during interview.