Boutique Assistant - Jewelry Specialist
We are currently searching for an excellent Jewelry Specialist (m/f) for a 4* European Cruise Line with great itineraries throughout the world and international passengers.
The Jewelry Specialist is responsible for increasing productivity in the fine watches and jewelry department. The ideal candidate must possess excellent customer service skills and a passion for selling a wide assortment of high end jewelry and luxury products in a sophisticated retail environment aboard a luxury cruise ship while demonstrating exceptional selling skills and product knowledge.
Candidates must have experience in a similar position and have a good knowledge in this field and should work for the satisfaction of the guest under the requirements and standards of the cruise company.
· Minimum 2 years sales experience or equivalent in a luxury retail environment preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
· Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
· Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands.
· Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results.
· Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity.
This position requires a multilingual candidates, who needs to be fluent or at least very good in English & German plus good knowledge of one among the following languages:French, Russian, Turkish, Chinese or Italian would be a plus.