We are currently searching for a well-experienced Photographers (m/f) for a 4* European Cruise Line with great itineraries throughout the world and international passengers.
Candidates must have experience in a similar position and have an excellent knowledge in this field and should work for the satisfaction of the guest under the requirements and standards of the cruise company.
• Candidates must have at least two-year experience in photographic studios or agencies.
• Capability of working in a group to meet common goals
• High sense of responsibility and integrity
• Capable of responding quickly to new situations and needs.
• Interested in professional growth.
• Wide experience with photo chemistry and emulsions.
• A high level of hardware and software knowledge, and an in-depth knowledge of the main photo editing software is requested.
• Good knowledge of photography.
• Capable of working without direct supervision
• Capable of troubleshooting and solving problems.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, will be capable of maintaining a neat and orderly environment ensuring proper handling and disposal of photo lab chemicals. You should be flexible and must have strong communication skills.
Ability to function as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and to provide a superior customer service complete the description
Fluent English is required plus good knowledge of one among the following languages: Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese