Shore Excursions Staff
We are currently seeking Shore Excursions Staff to join our team. This position promotes, explains and sells shore excursion tours and packages to Passengers onboard the vessels by performing the below essential duties and responsibilities.
In addition to other requirements, potential candidates must have shipboard experience in a Shore Excursions / Guest relations capacity and should have excellent public relations and public speaking skills. The candidates should also have knowledge of ports and tours.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Works the assigned Shore Excursion desk hours. Assists passengers with tour descriptions. Promotes and sells tours based on needs and cross-sells or up sells tour packages while achieving revenue goals. Provides guests services with regards to tour sales, refunds, complaints and general port and ship information.
• Prepares and submits on a timely basis, all required reports. Prepares all reports utilizing the computer equipment.
• Maintains Fidelio computer system and operates point of sales (POS) computer terminals. Provides training to new Shore Excursion staff members.
• Minimum of two (2) years shipboard experience in a Shore Excursions / Guest relations capacity.
• Knowledge of ports and tours is required.
• Sales background is beneficial.
• Excellent public relations and pubic speaking skills.
• Intermediate computer software skills required.
• Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly.
• All international applicants must have the ability to obtain visas when applicable.
• Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.