As a leader in the cruise industry, the cruise line is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join their team. With a continuously growing fleet of ships visiting over twenty countries, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a great opportunity to let your career set sail.
As Casino Cashier, you will play an essential part in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Casino, enhancing the ultimate guest experience.
• Greet guests and provide casino information regarding available cashiering services
• Accurately count and exchange chips, cash, coins, checks, credit and/or other monetary notes in an efficient manner while ensuring correct exchange values. Receive coins or casino chips from guests requesting paper and/or coin currency equivalency
• Operate electronic coin counter, counterfeit detection and bill counting machines
• Obtains approval for credit card transactions, charges individual accounts for chips issued, and maintains credit card log and other reports
• Prepare accurate financial reports including, but not limited to, daily transactions summaries and Weekly Casino Report Packages for the Chief Accountant
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year experience in a casino cash desk or similar capacity (Slot Arcades, Bank Teller, Casino Croupier or Slot Technician etc.)
• Broad knowledge of cash handling operations
• Intermediate proficiency in the English language in addition to intermediate proficiency in French, Portuguese, and/ or Spanish
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with guests, department heads, and shipboard crew members to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
• Working knowledge of computers, internet, and the ability to navigate within a variety software packages such as Excel, Word, and related programs
• All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
• Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training