Fantastic Cruise Ship Opportunity For A&E Doctor
Fantastic Cruise Ship Work Opportunity - The Dream Job is no longer a Dream!
If the idea of travelling the world on a luxurious cruise ship whilst doing the job you love is appealing, then The Locum Practice has the dream placement for you.
Our client, the largest cruise ship company in the world, requires an A&E SHO or Middle Grade to work as part of a team on a delux cruise ship. This is a fantastic opportunity for any doctor looking to broaden their worldly experince.
Included in the package:
- Annual salary paid in 12 equal monthly payments regardless of whether on board or on leave.
- Annual allowance for all travel, accommodation and meal costs to and from gateway airports within their country of residence.
- Private cabin with steward service - guest privileges, all accommodation and food included.
- Accompanied travel policy (after 6 months service) enabling nominated travel partner top travel on board in the same cabin at no cost for 12 months within a 12 month period, or for Senior Doctors for an unlimited period
You will have:
- Appropriate medical degree
- Appropriate medical registration / licensure
- A minimum of 3 years post-registration work history to include 6 months recent Emergency Medicine experience
- Advanced Life Support provider qualification or equivalent
- Experience in a variety of medical specialities
- Experience of pre-hospital medicine (ie) GP or A&E
- Good command of written and spoken English