Cruise Ship Doctors (Worldwide)
A prestigious medical personnel company is looking to recruit 7 Medical Doctors to work and live on board luxury cruise ships. 12 weeks on 12 weeks off (200 day contracts) or 12 weeks on and 6 weeks off (240 day contracts) 3month locum contracts also available. The working day will depend on whether it is a port day or a sea day, port days are 2-3 hours long and you would take a rota with the other Dr so you could get ashore if you wanted to. Sea days are 10 hour days and would be busier helping the population of the ship which normally range from 50-60 year olds.
The Medical Officers receive an annual allowance for all travel, accommodation and meal costs to and from gateway airports within their country of residence. Our client is committed to offering our Doctors an extensive CPD programme. Included in the 200 or 243 working days is an allowance for up to 10 training days. For those Doctors who are GMC licensed, our Client is a designated body. This means it has a Responsible Officer and meets all requirements for Revalidation.
* Private cabin (with Steward Service)
* Guest privileges, all accommodation and food included.
* Accompanied travel policy (available after 6 months service), enabling a nominated travel partner to travel on board (in the same cabin) at no cost for 4 months in a 12 month period, or in the case of Senior Doctors for an unlimited period.
The company is unique in that they can offer you the following benefits for this role;
- Top rates of pay
- One to One service
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 service
- Mandatory training
The company offers everyone who works for each of their brands the added following benefits;
- Free mandatory training
- Earn up to 500 on our refer a friend scheme*
- Managed fast track application process*
- Flexible working patterns
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Retention Payment Scheme*
You will be employed as a Locum Doctor for temporary placements in various client settings.
- A minimum of 6 months relevant or qualified experience.
- The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas.