- Controls the pace of production and drives the preparation process, always ensuring quality and consistency.
- Effectively supervises Assistant Pizza Cook Trainee during mise en place, pizza production, and baking of the pizzas.
- Ensures that production is executed according to Company recipes.
- Frequently taste-tests product in assigned station and monitors mise en place during production.
- Always ensures that assigned section recipe files are maintained and available to assigned staff.
- Always creates an effective and efficient daily production schedule for assigned section, as required by the itinerary and passenger demand.
- Always monitors consumption of ingredients required for daily production and plans orders accordingly, informing the Chief Baker when fluctuations occur.
- Responsible for achieving cost targets in the Pizzeria as directed by the Chief Baker / Executive Chef.
- Performs all assigned tasks in the most cost-efficient manner possible while adhering to the highest quality standards.
- Understanding of the foundation of customer service; ability and willingness to deliver outstanding service to our passengers.
- Motivation to excel in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities.
- Personable communicator with good social skills. Willingness to embrace all Company values and Service Credo and lead by example.
- Commitment to continuously display and deliver genuine care to our passengers and staff and surprise and delight passengers throughout their cruise experience.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about recipes and dishes from other Galley sections.