- Maintain technical performance standards of the designated Lounge as set by the Artistic &
- Ensure that all safety standards are met and that safety rules are followed by the Production staff.
- Conduct daily checks as determined by the company, and report any damage, malfunction, and irregularities to the relevant department.
- Maintain all equipment and related items within the designated Lounge and around the vessel as required.
- Learn and master the audio equipment and mix for Cabaret Shows, Cruise Staff events and other various events.
- Learn and master the lighting equipment for specific shows in the designated Lounge.
- Understand the rigging equipment.
- Complete daily and weekly safety and operational reports.
- Communicate effectively with crew, and delegate responsibility when appropriate.
- Schedule Production staff within the designated Lounge in accordance with the Entertainment schedule.
- Ensure that all Production staff treated fairly and acquire a good working experience.
- Maintain adequate levels of supplies, reporting any shortages to the technical department.
- Schedule with onboard Technical department, any maintenance and repair within the designated Lounge as required.
- Communicate daily with the Senior Production Manager to ensure continuity within the department.
- Communication with Supervisors, Bandleaders, Guest Entertainers as required.
- Promote & maintain a high level of safety and efficiency.
- Assist Senior Production Manager with appraising the performance of the Production Staff and initiate recommendations for promotion and discipline in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive spirit of unity within the Production team.
- Enforce company rules, policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Perform any and all such duties as may be assigned by the immediate Supervisor(s) listed above or Entertainment Management.
The equipment this position uses that requires some knowledge and skill for usage:
- Mechanized stage equipment, set pieces, rigging and audio equipment
- ETC: Expression 3x Lighting Console
- Moving mirror fixtures
- Crest audio mixing consoles incorporating the use of matrix, VCA’s and buses
- Yamaha O1V Digital Mixing Consoles
- DMX networks
- Equipment includes the use of compressors, gates effects processors and playback
sources (DA88, CD and MD)
- Computers with Windows operating system
- All show related hardware
- Must hold a Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Theatre with major studies in Stage
Management and/or have related Theatre work experience. Computer literacy is important.
- Must be computer literate and have experience with Windows operating system, Word and Excel.