Marketing and Revenue Manager
As Marketing and Revenue Manager, you would be responsible for leading a world class, multicultural team. This position requires a strong ability to analyze revenue streams and related business programs, as well as a competitive attitude and a desire to win! Your ultimate focus would be the development of strategies and tactics to increase shipboard spending.
The Marketing and Revenue Manager role is an onboard position with four months aboard the ship and two months’ vacation. The M&R Manager is responsible for the direction, leadership, and optimization for shipboard revenue operations and initiatives. This individual analyzes financial data, develops tactical plans to address short falls, institutes cross-marketing and sales strategies, and motivates the sales force across all on board departments.
The Marketing and Revenue Manager interacts with guests, revenue partners, and crew members several times throughout each day and must be approachable and professional. The selected candidate will communicate effectively with all departments, and actively participate with the shipboard management in the decision making process and implementation of all issues impacting onboard revenue.
Apply now if you think you have what it takes to lead a group of managers and maximize the guest experience and revenue onboard!
• Directs the overall onboard revenue function onboard the vessel and responsible for achieving and exceeding set revenue targets
• Analyzes all revenue generating activities to develop or adjust strategies and tactics for increased guest spend
• Develops and implements plans to improve or increase the revenue areas onboard the vessel
• Works directly with Cruise Director and Hotel Director to identify optimal scheduling opportunities and locations for revenue generation
• Meets regularly with onboard management team to review strategies for exceeding revenue forecasts and increasing revenue performance
• Utilizes pre cruise guest information to match up guest data with optimal revenue. For example, using the WOW report onboard to ensure that we are targeting the right product to the right guest
• Minimum of three to five years of experience in Revenue/Sales Analysis, and Market Research
• Ability to accommodate a four months on / two months off contract schedule for this onboard position
• Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college, university is preferred
• Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly; ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French, or German preferred.
• All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
• Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training