Front Desk Manager
We are currently seeking Front Desk Managers to join our team! Potential candidates must have at least one year front of house supervisory experience in a hotel, resort or cruise line.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Leading a team of individuals who will deliver focused, extraordinary customer service and proactively address guest feedback and provide guest resolution
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of guest ratings and comments for owning issues and coaching and mentoring team members
- Responsible for: participating in boarding process and documentation review, balancing operational needs between Financial and Guest Services through good communication to optimize guest comments and ratings, training team members and responding to guest concerns in a considerate and professional manner
- Assists in compiling shoreside reports as needed and meeting forecasted budget expectations
- Maintains knowledge of ship's regular events and special functions to provide guests with accurate information
- Through excellence in leadership, also consistently supporting company's standards.
- Minimum of one year front of house supervisory experience in hotel, cruise line or resort
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing exemplary customer service, ability to deal with guests in a patient and diplomatic manner
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
- Must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving procedures and drills on board